Unfortunately, sometimes there are situations when companies go through a period of growth and are forced to stop the activities of their offices or branches in other countries.
Closure of a representative office (branch) of a foreign company is in many ways no less important and troublesome procedure than getting a primary accreditation.
Then - about the specifics of the closing process and how to pass it in the minimum period in compliance with all the rules of the law.
Legislation of Russia provides for 3 cases, upon the occurrence of which the representative office (branch) of a foreign company is closed:
- the foreign company itself decided to complete its activities in Russia;
- parent foreign company went out of business;
- state bodies responsible for accreditation eliminated the branch (representative office) by force.
In any case, the procedure for liquidating a foreign branch involves processing and filing a package of documents, visits to institutions and waiting in lines. Company 'RosСo' offers services for the closure of branches in Moscow.
During the years of successful work, we have accumulated a solid experience in passing the procedure, and our employees are perfectly aware of the current requirements for drafting of documents.
Save yourself from unnecessary worries, charge with the closing of a foreign representative office (branch) the company «RosCo»!
- The closure of a foreign office, the cost of which is minimal at «RosCo», begins with a request to the tax inspectorate.
- As soon as the tax inspection has given you a notice of de-registration, liquidation actions in the Social Insurance Fund, the Pension Fund, as well as in the State Statistics Authorities begin.
And only after completing all the above procedures, the representation (branch) is officially closed.
Cooperating with our company, you will save your most important resource - time. Closure of a representative office (branch) of a foreign company is a rather lengthy process. But, with «RosCo», you don't have to constantly worry, to go to state authorities and follow the procedure closure. All this will be taken care of by our specialists.
By the way, about our specialists: The staff is staffed with English, Turkish and Chinese languages, that in some cases will greatly facilitate communication with the head office of the company. For the closure of a foreign branch, the price pays off with saved time and nerve cells, as well as the speed of work of our specialists.
One of the main principles of the company «RosCo» is to bring the business to the end. It is also worth mentioning that even after the procedure for closing the representative office (branch) will be fully implemented and there will not be any representatives of the company in Russia - we will assist in the organization of delivery of documents to anywhere in the world.
What you get by contacting «RosCo» on this matter:
- execution of a set of documents for the closure of a representative office (branch) within 3 days;
- removal from the register in the tax service;
- removal from the register in off-budget funds;
- removal from the register in the State Statistics Authorities;
- information and legal support at all stages of the closure, until its end.
Liquidation of representative offices and branches of foreign organizations is one of the key directions of our activity. «RosCo» employees know about all the nuances and stages of the procedure.
The law stipulates that liquidation of a representative office or branch should consistently include:
- decision-making by the shareholders meeting with its documentary fixation on liquidation of representative offices (branches);
- notification of the whole state about the closure of the unit - the time limit for this is not more than 2 months before the actual layoffs;
- registration of staff reductions/transfers in connection with the liquidation of representative offices and branches of foreign organizations with payment of compensation;
- notification of domestic authorities;
- closing of accounts;
- notification of tax services that the liquidation of representative offices (branches);
- removal from extrabudgetary account.
The closure (liquidation) of the foreign company is completed by the destruction of seals/stamps.The average term of the procedure as a whole is six months.