Each employer, entering into labor relationship with subordinates, is exposed to many risks. In the context of often changing legislation it becomes more reasonable to engage an external highly qualified expert responsible for conducting human resources at the emterprise (the cost of services is not high for a company).
«RosCo» experts help save time, financial resources and protect companies from human resources risks.
Knowledge and great practical experience allow us to guarantee that we will conduct human resources audit at high quality level and protect Your business from financial losses.
Our experts will audit human resources documents (employment books and agreements, notifications, orders and so on), internal human resources documents flows (vacations schedules, bonuses payment procedure, working hours time sheets). Organizational and human resources audit also includes verification of sick lists, withholding taxes, salaries and other payments calculations correctness. During the audit we assess taxes and charges payments timeliness. provide consultations for personnel of the enterprise on issues of human resources documents flows.
The cost of human resources audit is determined according to the size of the company and the number of audits. Auditing makes it possible to submit to the company management information about identified mistakes and discrepancies, and make recommendations for their elimination and shortcomings correction. If too many mistakes are found, we will recover documents flows, draw up corrected declaration.
If You need human resources audit, it is necessary to entrust such important issues to professionals. «RosCo» specialists auditing human resources document flow help to create prerequisites for profitable activity development within the framework of the acting legislation.
The advantages of such human resources document flow transfer to outsourcing
It is not always correct to perform such work by internal employees forces. Human resources audit, as a full-scale, comprehensive audit is most often beyond their knowledge and competences. It is necessary to be familiar with issues of labor law, properly draw up expert reports, offer optimum alternatives of resolving problems. Human resources audit should be conducted by employees who have practical experience of resolving various issues.
«RosCo» experts regularly raise their professional level and are ready to abnormal situations. Among other advantages of ordering human resources audit in our company should be mentioned the following:
- Stability and continuity - as opposed to engaging full-time staff when cooperating with us the customer should not worry that the responsible officer falls ill, takes a vacation or quits the job.
- Coverage of all issues related to human resources documents flow of an enterprise, - our employees will not miss a detail.
- Consideration of all peculiarities of the customer's business, model of establishing official relationship with employees.
- Minimization of risks connected with labor disputes, possible penal sanctions.
- Compliance with the latest legislation requirements - human resources workflow management technically is one of the most laborious areas of activity, it is important to consider all peculiarities here.
- Our employees accessibility for consultations at any moment and so on.
Cooperation with «RosCo»: clear and well established process of interaction
Adequate audit provides a possibility of establishing working procedures with personnel in an optimal manner, raise its effectiveness and outputs, ensure compliance with all norms. Cooperating with «RosCo», customers receive support in most difficult situations. In the process of work the company experts minimally engage the customer and its full-time employees without diverting them from their daily routine. Conducting human resources audit is not regulated by a standardized procedure - it is always a customer-specific work. But its several basic components can be summed up:
- Human resources policies analysis, its applicability, appropriateness for the customer's purposes;
- The level of consistency and efficiency of human resources management - employees hiring and adaptation, salaries determination, career planning.
- Lawfulness and correctness of conducting labor agreements, human resources documents audit, employee books, electronic forms of conducting business.
- Property accountability arrangements, their drafting and correctness.
- Overtime work records analysis (vacations, holidays, night-time), additional payments - monitoring the correctness of time summing up in the process of human resources documentation auditing.
- Auditing the accuracy of services/works contracts drawing up.
- Analysis of completeness, compliance with the storage procedure and time limits, archivation, utilization of human resources papers and so on.