For most business entities, it is obligatory to provide data relating to its operation.
An indispensable zero accounting package includes certain forms for tax authorities, Pension Funds and other basic funds. Regardless of the availability of business operations, it is necessary to provide balance sheets, profit statements (before the 30th of March of the year following the reporting one, and also quarterly), the companies which use Simplified Tax System should take care of simplified declarations.
Untimely filling of documentation, ignoring of duties leads to strict measures from the controlling authorities: penalties, administrative sanctions and so on. Certain forms can contain non-zero information (for example, about the authorized capital of LLCs). Mistakes in the data can be critical for the enterprise. Experts of the consulting company «RosCo» ill help to fully draw all parts of the zero statement in time and in compliance with the regulations and current requirements of the legislation. With us, the customer can be sure of accurate and prompt filling of the papers.
Principle of filing zero documents
- The procedure, which determines how the zero statement is submitted, has its own features.
- Simplified declarations, in which data for several payments are aggregated, are possible only in the case of taxes, and the data to the funds should be provided separately.
- If the LLC was active at least in the first quarter, it must calculate the profit tax.
- Its accumulation is made from the beginning of the year, therefore, all values are also reflected for the period in which there was no work. This applies to depreciation, transportation taxes, even when using theSTS. Land lots and other aspects shall be considered as well.
Simplified declarations, in which data for several payments are aggregated, are possible only in the case of taxes, and the data to the funds should be provided separately.
If the LLC was active at least in the first quarter, it must calculate the profit tax. Its accumulation is made from the beginning of the year, therefore, all values are also reflected for the period in which there was no work. This applies to depreciation, transportation taxes, even when using theSTS. Land lots and other aspects shall be considered as well.
LLCs submit the following forms:
- within the STS: a declaration (no later than on the 31th of March) an 'income/expenses' book (on request)
- under the general taxation, zero statement will include quarterly and annual declarations
In addition, LLCs provide data on personnel. The documentation includes information for the Social Insurance Funds and Pension Funds, information on the number of employees.
The time limits are defined separately: 20/25 day of the following month for zero statements under the simplified system (the physical and electronic versions) and the 15/20 day of the month, the second from the reporting one.
In such case, it's not necessary to submit 2NDFL form, a written explanation would be enough.
Submission of zero statements is often seen as an attempt to reduce taxes. Therefore, the controlling authorities are always attentive in its analysis. The content of the zero statements is meticulously examined, and violations are pursued.
By entrusting to «RosCo» he work, the customer is minimally involved in the process, while the quality and efficiency are guaranteed.
Our experts have accumulated extensive experience in the successful filing of statements of enterprises and entrepreneurs.
We will help you fill a zero statement, consult and tell about the features of the procedure. Due to professional and well-coordinated work, our experts maximally relieve the customer from the cares.
First of all, we will help to form a package of necessary documentation.
To provide tax authority with statement, you will need:
- basic documentation: an extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, documents identifying the individual and Taxpayer Identification Number of the Management and Chief Accountant, the certificates on Primary State Registration and Tax Registration, as well as the certificate on registration of the company in the funds;
- declarations: a single simplified declaration for entrepreneurs (they also need 3- NDFL forms), for objects of taxation (land, transport), for taxes (profit, VAT, UTII/STS);
- certificates for staff;
- standard financial statement, if the company uses STS, an income/expenditure book.
Also our specialists will form a zero statement for funds.
RosCo's support is not only professionalism, but also timely assistance. Working with us, the company will be able to avoid consequences of negligence of rules:
In order not to lose possible profits due to inability to work with a blocked account, you need to monitor the reporting period.
We will monitor the schedule, and prevent problems.
- The price for the 'zero accounting' service includes drawing, printing and submission of a document package.
- At your request, we will remind you of the deadline for submission of zero statement and prepare the necessary documents in advance.
- To submit zero statement, we use the most reliable methods: reliable couriers of the company or through electronic resources.
to call or write to us
about the organization
(a copy of the extract from the USRLE)
to pay for the services for drawing a zero statement
attest the drawn documents by affixing your signature and stamp
Faq about zero accounting
If the company is recently registered and has not managed to 'accumulate' balance, does it need
to submit zero statements?
For the first time the statement is submitted for the quarter in which the registration was. Even if you have drawn all documents on its last day, you must submit a statement, in this case, a zero one.
If the bank at the account opening charged a commission, but the business was not conducted, is it
possible to submit zero statements?
Yes, if the enterprise does not include these funds in its expenses. This is a more preferable option for those who do not want to 'explain' to the inspectors what the source of loss is and fill in the 'standard' form.
If the company does not have a settlement account yet, is it necessary to submit a zero statement?
For the Federal Tax Service it does not matter whether the company has an account or not. In case of its absent, you can use cash register machine and you must submit the reporting forms.