Making changes to the information on representative offices and branches of foreign companies. What? Where? When?
In any dynamic company changes are inevitable. Maybe until now you did not know that for a legitimate presence of a representative office (branch) of a foreign company in the Russian market new information must be timely entered into the state register. Therefore, we consider the cases in which and how the procedure is carried out.
The applicable legislation of the Russian Federation provides for the need for changes in the information on representative offices (branches) of foreign companies in a number of cases. This applies both to the changes in the parent company, and in the representative office (branch):
- changes in the information about the foreign legal entity;
- changes in the information about the bank in the country of registration;
- change of the name of a representative office (branch);
- change of the location of a representative office (branch);
- replacement of the head of a representative office (branch);
- changes in the information about the types of economic activities in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- changes in the number of foreign citizens who are employees of representative offices (branches).
The procedure for making changes in information on representative offices (branches) of foreign companies starts in the Federal Tax Service of Russia, where the changes are made in the state register of accredited representative offices and branches. After that you shall appeal to the Social Insurance Fund, the Pension Fund, and to the state statistical authorities. After completing the procedure in each state authority you obtain a document certifying the changes in the information on foreign representative office (branch).
The documents shall be provided to the authorized tax authority within 15 calendar days after the change of the relevant data. Then, within 10 working days after submission of the documents, the tax authority makes changes to the registry.
Making changes to the information on representative offices and branches of foreign companies is a rather troublesome process, during which you can easily run into bureaucratic delays and other obstacles. However, addressing on this issue to RosCo, you may be sure that our experienced specialists will find a way out of any situation. Whether it is a refusal to accept the documents by a public authority or other problem. Besides, a lot of experience and professionalism of our employees allows working on simultaneous making of several changes on your company - all the necessary documents will be prepared correctly and on time.
Speaking of time. It will also be a saved much. In order to provide documents to every public authority the notarized copies of the established set of documents is required. They may be ordered directly at our company and save time on visiting Notary Public. RosCo specialists also continuously monitor the readiness of documents in all state authorities, thus avoiding unnecessary time delays.
In addition, after solving the legal problems, you may assign accounting service of a representative office or branch to the relevant RosCo specialists. This will prevent the search of experienced accountants and be sure in the quality of services provided.
Making changes to the information on accreditation of a representative office (branch):
from 25,000 rubles
* State duty and registration fee in all instances shall be paid additionally.
Remember! During the time that we save for you, you will earn a lot more money than is required to pay for our services.
WHAT DO YOU GET ADDRESSING ON THIS ISSUE TO ROSCO:
- Preparation of all documents necessary to make changes.
- Confidence that the necessary budget funds will be notified of changes to the information of your representative office (branch) - no problems with the delivery of statements in the future.
- Obtaining of new statistical codes (if necessary).
- Saving time on submitting and receiving documents from the Federal Tax Service of Russia - our specialist will make everything under a notarized power of attorney.
- Complete solution of the problem within a period not exceeding 18 working days.
(Certificate No 1809 dated 28.12.2009)
(Certificate No 78)
(Russian Society of Evaluators)
of Commerce and Industry
(Certificate No 123-973 dated 21.12.2009)
Partnership of Turkish Entrepreneurs (RTIB)
is included in the register of reliable enterprises of Moscow