Restoration of accounting
Given the growing control of the companies’ activities by tax authorities, the status of tax and accounting in his/her company is topical for each director.
The situation when the state of accounting reporting in the company requires its restoration is not rare.
The reasons for this may be different: an incompetent accountant, loss of primary documents, tax declarations, and financial statements. Finally, the company could have failed to keep book records and submit declaration. Such a situation occurs when the company is newly established and the management is more preoccupied with finding customers, but not with proper record keeping.
You may need restoration of accounting:
- When a field tax inspection is due.
- When you plan to get loans for your company from banks.
- To improve the internal control in the organization, and know exactly where your money goes.
Companies that participate in tenders (e.g., cleaning companies), members of SRC (construction business) are interested in having a long history of their existence, so quality tax and accounting reporting is very important for them.
If you doubt the quality of your records, we recommend that you first conduct an Express-audit in our company. If the results of the audit show that your accounting needs restoration, then you can order a restoration in the RosCo Company.
If records were not kept at all, feel free to contact us. Specialists of RosCo will provide professional assistance in the restoration of your company’s accounting.
Restoration of accounting – the service includes:
- Analysis of the current financial and tax accounting in the Company prior to the restoration procedure.
- Formation of tax and accounting statements for the past periods in the absence of accounting in the company, or because of the large number of errors in the accounting program 1-C.
- Formation of primary documentation.
- Formation and submission of financial and tax statements, based on the formed registers.
- Further accounting services are optional.
Accounting Restoration Procedure allows us to reproduce the accounting and tax registers, as well as reporting of the organization for the past periods, based on the available source documents.
Restoration of accounting can be:
- Full restoration of accounting;
- Restoration of accounting of separate sections (fixed assets, HR records keeping, expense reports, cost, etc.).
The result of accounting restoration:
- After the restoration of accounting you can be audited and obtain a positive audit conclusion.
- After the restoration of accounting you can provide an accurate reporting to the bank to obtain a credit.
- If you are the owner of the company, to get loans, including mortgages, you can provide an accurate reporting of your company’s activity to the bank to confirm your personal wealth and solvency.
- After the restoration of accounting you can provide an accurate reporting for participation in tenders and ratings.
- After the restoration of accounting you cannot fear the tax audit in respect of your Company.
Time-frames and cost of restoration of accounting are determined individually, depending on the period for which the restoration of accounting is planned, as well as on the current state of financial and tax accounting in the company.
The cost of accounting restoration is determined individually, depending on the period for which the restoration of accounting is planned, as well as on the current state of financial and tax accounting in the company.
The minimum cost of accounting restoration is 30,000 rubles.
To find out the exact cost of accounting restoration in your company:
(Certificate No 1809 dated 28.12.2009)
(Certificate No 78)
(Russian Society of Evaluators)
of Commerce and Industry
(Certificate No 123-973 dated 21.12.2009)
Partnership of Turkish Entrepreneurs (RTIB)
is included in the register of reliable enterprises of Moscow