Belarus giant ‘Belgiprodor’ is ‘RosCo’s client
Legal services agreement with publicly-owned company ‘Belgiprodor’ included into the Republic of Belarus’ Transport and Communications Ministry structure was signed.
The plant was established in 1932. As a result of many years’ reforms, in 1957 the status of Belorussian State Institute for Highways Surveying and Layout ‘Belgiprodor’ as a part of the Main Directorate of Motorways under the Counsil of Ministers of BSSR was received by it.
The main activities of the plant include:
- development of highways, bridges, crossovers, production facilities, aerodromes layout and reconstruction project;
- engineering surveys;
- project feasibility study.
Apart from that, the factory designs mining works and recultivates lands. Publicly-owned plant ‘Belgiprodor’s production laboratory included in the Unified Register of Testing Laboratories of the Customs Union tests and selects compositions of different highway and construction mixes and soils.
In 2010 publicly–owned plant ‘Belgiprodor’ is given the award of the Government of the Republic of Belarus for outstanding achievements in the field of quality.