What does the bank check during the checkup?
1. Completeness of capitalization of cash received by the bank. Completeness of capitalization (incomplete capitalization) of cash money received in the result of economic activity into the cash office of the enterprise is not controlled by the bank. Carrying out of such control is subject for tax authorities.
2. Completeness of delivery of money into the cash office of the bank. Timeliness of return to the bank of funds for salary not paid in time, payments of social character, other monetary funds is checked.
3. Observance of terms agreed with the bank on expenditure of cash money coming into the cash office of the enterprise.
4. Observance of the specified limit amount of settling by means of cash between legal entities. At the present time the limit rate of settling by means of cash between legal entities within one contract makes 100,000 rub.
5. Observance of the limit of cash specified by the bank in the cash office of the enterprise.
6. Keeping of the cashbook and other cash documents. Quality and periodicity of drawing up of primary cash documents concerning acceptance and withdrawal of cash, compliance of records in receiving and expenditure papers with records in the cashbook and others are specified.
©Professional consultation of the “RosCo” company